skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bette's test site
Saturday, January 3, 2009
#3 the staff blog....later
I'm guessing that there's no way to get to the staff blog from outside the library, so I'll wait til I'm at the library to work through point three.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
bette
I'm officially a retired librarian, but I recently returned to North Vancouver District Public Library as an auxiliary.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
NPR Columns: Book Tour
Coronavirus: 2nd Person Dies In U.S.; New Cases Reported In Florida And New York
6 years ago
We read banned books, and other stuff too...
vancouver public library’s bullshit addition to its internet use policy
12 years ago
Cooking Light: Food
Summer Slow-Cooker Recipes
12 years ago
BBC News | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | World Edition
Face to face with the real Santa
13 years ago
Russell's Big Year
THE MAP
15 years ago
I Married a Rickshaw Driver
Odds and ends
16 years ago
Followers
Books I've been reading: reviews
Girl with the dragon tattoo, by Stieg Larsson
The great fire, by Shirley Hazzard
Mr. Pip, by Lloyd Jones
Links to many resources discussed
Askaway
BC Libraries' eBooks and Audiobooks
Creative commons search
Del.icio.us
Email etiquette
Facebook
Flickr tour
Google reader
iGuide travel
Library 2.0
Library Thing
Librivox
Mappr from Flickr
My Space
North Vancouver District Public Library
NVDPL's databases
Office 2007 training
Online image generator from Big Huge Labs
Podcast.com
Project Gutenberg
reflectionmaker
syndic8.com
tartanmaker
technorati.com
Topix.net
Trippermap
Web 2.0
Wiki for Stevens County WA
YouTube
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(26)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(18)
#16 Email etiquette
#15 Anarchy in the sandbox
#14 Wikis
#13 Library 2.0
#12 Social networking
#11 Technorati--whew!
#10 It's Del.icio.us
#9 My library thing
Here's the tartan with help from a generator
#8 Finding photos and online generators
#6 RSS feeds
BIG NEWS! I got a comment from a pro on Flickr!
#5 mashups and everything
a flickr search
#4 Exploring Flickr: my first effort
the staff blog
#3 the staff blog....later
New Year's resolution
No comments:
Post a Comment